FALL 2017: We are seeking applications for a research assistant with skills in digital animation for a research project (using Poser Pro) on the psychology of language All applicants must have these skills/availability:
- Applicants MUST be undergraduate students who are not graduating until spring 2018 or later.
- experience with animation; ability to use or learn Poser Pro
- strong work ethic (punctuality, good communication, responsibility)
- logical thinker
- available to work part-time during the school year 2017-2018 (about 8-12 hours per week)
Other ideal (but not necessary) experience:
- interest/experience in experimental research
- classwork in psychology, linguistics, computer science
Applications will be considered on a rolling basis
To apply fill out this application:
GENERAL APPLICATION FOR ALL RA POSITIONS
Are you interested in doing research on the psychology of language?
We accept applications for both 1) Independent Study (i.e. course credit) and 2) Work Study. Independent study applications will be considered for the following semester. Note that the departmental deadline is always a couple days after the start of the semester, so you need to apply well before that. Work study applications are considered at the start of each academic year, in August/September.
To apply, fill out this application: